阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:yushuwu3.com

02 聚会(2 / 8)

加入书签

闹的同学会

dialogue

jerry and john were cssates when they were high school now they are the high school reunions

杰瑞和约翰是高中同学。现在他们在高中同学聚会上。

john: hey, jerry i haven&039;t seen you for as

约翰:嘿,杰瑞。很久没见你了。

jerry: yeah, it&039;s been a long ti! how is everythg gog?

杰瑞:是啊,很长时间了。一切可好?

john: pretty good, thanks i have o boys iddle school and y bess is gog well how have you been?

约翰:很好,谢谢。我有两个儿子在上中学,生意也一帆风顺。你好吗?

jerry: ah, you know ! i a a dedicated bachelor i often flg yself upon y work, i don&039;t have ti to date with girls

杰瑞:啊,你了解我的。我是个敬业的单身汉。我经常埋头工作,没时间和女孩约会。

john: you haven&039;t chand your veterate habit are you still delighted to be a bachelor at all tis?

约翰:你的老毛病还是没改啊。你乐意就这样一直做你的单身汉?

jerry: aha, aybe

杰瑞:啊哈,也许吧。

john: have you seen tony? i was hopg he would e tonight

约翰:你看到托尼了吗?我希望他今晚上能来。

jerry: of urse he es we ca here tother

杰瑞:他当然来了。我们一起来的。

john: why didn&039;t i e across hi? do you always keep touch each other?

约翰:我怎么没碰到他?你经常和他联系吗?

jerry: we are the sa pany

杰瑞:我们在一家公司上班。

john: oh, no wonder

约翰:哦,难怪。

notes

1 dedicated [&039;dedi?keitid] adj 专注的,献身的;专用的

2 bachelor [&039;b?t??l?] n 单身汉;学士

3 flg oneself upo 毅然投身于;奋力从事

4 veterate [&039;vet?rit] adj 根深蒂固的,成瘾的

5 at all tis 随时;总是,一直

小贴士

1 i&039; lookg forward to the 10-year lle hog

我一直盼望着十周年的大学校友会。

2 we often hold hog durg the sprg festival

我们经常在春节举行同学会。

3 hi, haven&039;t seen you for a long ti

嗨,好久不见了。

也可以这样说:

hi, long ti no see!

4 what a surprise! you got arried with aggie you looked like eneies high school

真没想到!你居然和麦琪结婚了。在高中时你们就像是仇人。

5 the ani asciation is great! i et any lle cssates that have lost ntact long ago

校友会太棒了!我见到了很久以前就失去联系的大学同学。

6 i hate to go to the school reunion, becae i a such a poor case

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录