阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:yushuwu3.com

04 享受服务(2 / 5)

加入书签

变啊!”

3 your highlights are ore nspicuo than your base lor

头发染色过深。

4 you&039;re not receivg plints on your hair anyore

很少再有人赞美你的发型。

5 your hair and sk tone atch

头发颜色和皮肤颜色很接近。

6 your clothes have evolved, but your hairstyle hasn&039;t

变换了自己的着装风格,但是发型没变。

7 your hair is significant length

头发特别长。

8 you pull your hair to a ponytail all the ti

总是扎着马尾。

9 your stylist uld cut your hair with her eyes closed

总是剪一样的发型。

洗浴中心烦恼抛

dialogue

tony and bart are good friends they et a street

托尼和巴特是好朋友。他们在街上碰见了。

tony: hi, buddy i heard that you got a new well-paid job how is your new job?

托尼:嗨,哥们儿。我听说你找到了一份待遇很好的新工作。新工作还好吧?

bart: don&039;t ntion it!

巴特:别提了。

tony: what&039;s up?

托尼:怎么了?

bart: there is fierce ternal petition our pany if i don&039;t work hard, i would be abandoned on on these days i a under heavy stress i can hardly stand it!

巴特:在我们公司内部竞争很激烈。如果我不努力工作,就要被淘汰。这些天我压力很大,简直无法承受了。

tony: you should have a break

托尼:你应该休息,放松一下。

bart: you are right thanks!

巴特:是的,谢谢!

tony: i&039; gog to bath center to chill out would you like to e along?

托尼:我打算去洗浴中心放松一下,你要一起去吗?

bart: why not? let&039;s go i&039;d like to have a stea bath

巴特:为什么不呢?我们走吧。我想洗个蒸气浴。

tony: a stea bath unds like a great idea it is deed very rexg i want to have a foot assa aybe we should try a thai assa too

托尼:好主意。洗蒸汽浴确实能让人放松。我想做个足部按摩,或许我们还应该试一试泰式按摩。

bart: what&039;s special about the thai assa?

巴特:泰式按摩有什么特别之处吗?

tony: the special is that the assee walks on your back and assas you with her feet

托尼:它特别之处在于女按摩师踩在你的背上,用脚给你按摩。

bart: unds nothg special

巴特:听起来没什么特别的呀。

notes

1 fierc [fi?s] adj强烈的,凶猛的

2 abandon [?&039;b?nd?n] v 放弃,抛弃;放纵;n 放纵

3 bath center 洗浴中心

4 chill out 放松;缓和情绪,冷静下来

5 assa [&039;?sɑ:?]

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录